i should have pictures to share with you, but i didn’t really take many. i will look through the few i have and throw some up soon maybe.
here is a recap of oklahoma:
*ate more food in 2.5 days than most people should eat in a week.
*real cherry limeades
*watched some more of the olympics
*fell alseep to the olympics
*put a second cousin to sleep twice 🙂
* watch a cousin’s belly move and wave from baby #2
* realized that i probably weigh more than my cousin who is 7 months pregnant and healthy as can be
* went and ate more delicious food to cope with the above thought
* spent some time with the cousin my age and listened as she spoke of the saga of her life
* reminded that God is in control and that some things i just can’t understand right now
this week is a crazy one but should be exciting. tomorrow some of my favorite girls and i are helping http://whartzler.wordpress.com build her portfolio as we attempt to take pictures. i’m sure they will all do fine but i am not known for making serious faces or for being able to smile in pictures. but i think i figured out the perfect outfit..muhahahahaha <<they will regret not telling me what to wear>> and then thursday i get to nanny my 3 favorite kids for 3.5 amazing days.
so. pictures soon. and just to excite you about this picture thing….
this is my “normal” picture taking face:
this is my other “normal” picture face <<please note poor stephanie putting up with me in both pictures>>
and this is the face they pray i will make