Do you work out? If so – what’s your regimen? No, really, I want to know.
- Working out is humbling – b/c I stink at it right now.
- When I work out I sound/look/resemble/feel like I’m 80
- I like working out – I like sweating as long as
- It doesn’t touch/pool up by my armpits
- It’s because I’m working and making progress not just b/c it’s hot outside
- The air isn’t stagnant
- I have deodorant and spray in my bag
- I would rather work out both inside and out then just one
- I like to work out with a trainer or buddy – otherwise I quit as soon as I feel 80
- I don’t see results very fast – but my buddy always does
- Did I mention that working out is humbling?
- I think up-downs were what the first person who cusses was doing when they came up with 4 letter words.
- I have realized how pale I am – like hello I need some sun so I stop blinding truck drivers when we are jumping outside
- I feel better when I work out
- Someone bought me a running belt – now I feel obligated to run – I have yet to put action to that obligation
- It’s something selfish that I do – working out is my time, for me, and…I actually like having that time for myself.
- It alone is not enough for results
- It gives me lots of ammo for cheesy metaphors and lovely parallels to other aspects of my life
Example: working out is not enough to see full weight loss/image goals. You have to eat correctly too. PARALLEL – going to church is not enough to see Spiritual growth/see goals met. You have to serve, join a connect group, own it to see that full potential pan out.
I know this post/series is riveting. Just wait until next week – I really am excited about that post. But for now let’s hear your fitness strategies.